Are you an experienced Registered Midwife currently looking to take your career to the next level in Victoria Australia? Whether your looking to be based in Victoria’s Capital City Melbourne, to experience all that the big city has to offer; or Looking for a tree change and the opportunity to experience the rural lifestyle of Mildura we have the opportunities for you.
- Flexible working schedule which allows you to work shifts that suit you.
- Above market casual rates + Allowances.
- Around the clock support from VNS staff.
- Opportunities to work with new and Industry leading facilities.
- Preferred provider to multiple Victorian Healthcare providers.
- Manage where and when you work through the VNS app.
- Free nursing apparel and uniform.
To Be Considered:
- At least 12 months of paid working experience as a Registered Midwife.
- Valid AHPRA Registration.
- Access to reliable transport.
- Must have current work rights in Australia (WHV – 417, 482 visa or Student Visa – 500 accepted)
- Completed vaccination records
- Ability to work in both a multidisciplinary team and autonomously
- Be adaptable to new environments
- Highly developed communication skills both verbal and written
If you are interested in this opportunity Click ‘Apply Now’